Trade the best. Leave the rest.
“Rule #1 Never Lose Money. Rule #2 Never Forget Rule #1.”
– Warren Buffet
The Basics of Day Trading
Day trading is defined as the purchase and sale of a security within a single trading day.
- Day traders are active traders who execute intraday strategies to profit off price changes for a given asset.
- Day trading employs a wide variety of techniques and strategies to capitalize on perceived market inefficiencies.
- Day trading is often characterized by technical analysis and requires a high degree of self-discipline and objectivity.
Day Trading Chatroom
Join The Day Trading Chatroom
Join the Discord with the link below.
- Always calling out stocks on watch.
- Answers to your questions. Don’t Feel alone.
- Stock analyst
- Levels to watch
- Conversation with others who trade the markets.
How Do I get Started?
Would recommend signing up for the free Discord Chatroom. In the chat you can learn what type of trading style you might like best. You will be able to ask other traders questions you may have. From there we can get you information on the brokers you could use.
Learn a strategy that you like and fits your personality of trading.
Select a broker.
Simulated Trading to prove profits.
Start trading small share size or real money.